Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) has postponed the publication of the company's interim report for the first quarter of 2019. The interim report will be published on May 14, 2019 instead of as previously announced on May 10, 2019. The report has been postponed for administrative reasons.
Stockholm May 14, 2019
For additional information:
Vilhelmina Mineral is a Swedish junior resource company with focus on copper and zinc projects in the Nordic countries. In Sweden the Company owns the Stekenjokk project in which approximately 7 million tons were produced between 1976 and 1988. According to estimates there are remaining indicated mineral resources of 7.4 million tons with grades of 1.17% Cu, 3.01% Zn and 47 g/ton Ag (cut-off 0.9% Cu). In Norway, Vilhelmina Mineral is co-owner in the Joma field in which some 11.5 million tons were previously produced between 1972 and 1998 with average grades of 1.5% Cu and 1.5% Zn. The Joma field (excluding Gjersvik) is estimated to hold approximately 5.7 million tons with grades of 1.55% Cu and 0.82% Zn (cut-off 0.8% Cu).
Swedish junior resources company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("Vilhelmina Mineral" or "the Company") has submitted an extensive supplement to the ongoing application for exploitation concession in Stekenjokk and Levi. The documentation was sent to the Swedish Mining Inspectorate. The concession application relates to mining of copper and zinc. In its supplement the Company maintains that exploitations concessions should be granted for both mineralizations.
Second quarter 2019 (April-June 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to MSEK 2.0 (5.4)
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts MSEK -2.0 (-5.6)
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts SEK -0.12 (-0.45)
First six months 2019 (January-June 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to MSEK 4.1 (6.4)
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts MSEK -4.2 (-6.7)
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts SEK -0.25 (0.54)
First Quarter 2019 (January - March)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for first quarter amounts to MSEK 2.1 (1.0)
- After-tax profit for first quarter amounts to MSEK-2.2 (-1.0)
- Profit per share for first quarter amounts to SEK -0.13 (-0.10)
Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("the Company") has held an annual general meeting on May 3, at which the current members of the board, Scott Moore, Neil Said, Les Kwasik, Jonas Dahllöf and Peter Hjorth, were re-elected. Further, the board has been authorized to issue up to 33,000,000 new shares or other financial instruments.
Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ), reg. no 556832-3876, (hereinafter the "Company") has previously through the financial calender at the Company's website communicated April 25, 2019 as date for the annual general meeting. Due to administrative reasons, the date has been postponed and the shareholders are hereby invited to the annual general meeting to be held on May 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in the Company's premises at Brahegatan 29 in Stockholm.
The board of Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("Vilhelmina Mineral" or "the Company") has decided on record date for dividend in kind of the shares in the newly formed subsidiary Upgrade Mineral Nordic AB ("Upgrade Mineral"). The decision was made on the basis of authorization from the Extraordinary General Meeting on August 2, 2018. The record date for obtaining shares in Upgrade Mineral is March 7, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2018 (October - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK 3.3 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK-3.3 (-1.1)
- Profit per share for fourth quarter amounts to SEK -0.22 (-0.11)
Full year 2018 (January - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for the full year amounts to MSEK 11.0 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for the full year amounts to MSEK -11.3 (-2.9)
- Profit per share for the full year amounts to SEK -0.84 (-0.34)
Swedish junior resource company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) (the "Company") has appointed Scott Moore as new chairman of the board. Mr. Moore represents Canadian owner Vilhelmina Minerals Inc. which is indirectly controlled by Canadian investment company Forbes & Manhattan. Mr. Moore's predecessor as chairman, Michael Timmins, is leaving Forbes & Manhattan and thereby also his assignments in portfolio companies.