The shareholders of Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ), reg. no. 556832-3876, (hereinafter the "Company") are hereby invited to the extraordinary general meeting to be held on 2 August 2018 at 3:00 p.m. in Hamilton Lawfirms's facilities at Hamngatan 27 in Stockholm.
Right to attend and notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the general meeting shall
- be entered into the transcription of the share register kept by Swedish central securities depository (Euroclear Sweden AB) as of 27 July 2018; and
- give notice hereof with name, personal/registration number, number of shares held, telephone number and, if applicable, the name of accompanying advisors (maximum of two) or proxy to by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than 30 July 2018 4:00 p.m.
Shareholding in the name of a nominee
Shareholders, whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee, must request to be temporarily entered into the share register as of 27 July 2018, in order to be entitled to participate in the Meeting. Such a shareholder is requested to inform the nominee to that effect well before that day.
Representation by proxy
A shareholder's rights at the meeting may be exercised by a proxy empowered by a power of attorney. The power of attorney shall be in writing, dated and signed and must not be older than twelve months, unless a longer term of validity is set out in the power of attorney (however, not longer than five years). The original power of attorney must be presented at the general meeting. Those representing a legal person must also present a certificate of registration or the similar showing the authorized signatories. Power of attorney forms are available at the Company's website www.vilhelminamineral.com.
- Opening of the meeting and election of chairman
- Drawing up and approval of the voting list
- Election of one person to adjust the minutes
- Resolution regarding whether the meeting has been duly convened
- Approval of the agenda
- Resolution regarding issuance of warrants
- Resolution regarding distribution of dividends
- Closing of the meeting
Resolution regarding issuance of warrants
The board proposes that the general meeting resolves to issue warrants to key individuals in the Company in accordance with proposed terms and conditions available on Company's website. For resolution in accordance with the abovementioned, it is required that the meeting's decision is supported by at least nine tenths of the votes cast and the shares represented at the meeting.
Resolution regarding distribution of dividends
Shareholders representing at least 53 per cent of the shares in the Company proposes that the general meeting resolves to distribute a dividend consisting of SEK 0.01 for each share owned in the Company. The dividend shall consist of shares in the newly registered wholly owned subsidiary NewCo 5001 Sweden AB (under change of name to Upgrade Mineral AB), org. no 559165-0642 (the "Subsidiary"), where one share in the Company entitles to one share in the Subsidiary. It is further proposed that the board of directors are authorised to determine the record date. The purpose of the distribution of dividend is to create value for the shareholders in the Company, as the Subsidiary in a later stage may be used to acquire interesting developing projects within bullion and other minerals.
Provisioning of documents etc.
The board of director's proposal regarding issuing of warrants, the board of directors' proposal regarding distribution of dividends and documents pursuant to Chapter 14, Section 8 and Chapter 18, Section 4 and 6 of the Companies Act are available in the Company's offices and at the Company's website, www.vilhelminamineral.com. Copies of the aforementioned documents will also be sent by mail to shareholders who so request and provide their postal addresses.
Shareholders' right to ask for information
Shareholders of the Company are, where the board of directors believes that it that it may take place without significant harm to the Company, at the extraordinary general meeting entitled to receive information in respect of any circumstances which may affect the assessment of a matter on the agenda (i.e. the right to request information pursuant to Chapter 7, Sections 32 and 57 of the Swedish Companies Act).
Stockholm July 19, 2018
Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ)
The board of directors
For additional information please contact:
Peter Hjorth, CEO), Vilhelmina Mineral, tel. +46-725 38 25 25
Vilhelmina Mineral is a Swedish junior resource company with focus on copper and zinc projects in the Nordic countries. In Sweden the company owns the Stekenjokk project in which approximately 7 million tons were produced between 1976 and 1988. According to estimates there are remaining indicated mineral resources of 7.4 million tons with grades of 1.17% Cu, 3.01% Zn and 47 g/ton Ag (cut-off 0.9% Cu). In Norway, Vilhelmina Mineral is co-owner in the Joma field in which some 11.5 million tons were previously produced between 1972 and 1998 with average grades of 1.5% Cu and 1.5% Zn. The Joma field (excluding Gjersvik) is estimated to hold approximately 5.7 million tons with grades of 1.55% Cu and 0.82% Zn (cut-off 0.8% Cu).
First Quarter 2019 (January - March)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for first quarter amounts to MSEK 2.1 (1.0)
- After-tax profit for first quarter amounts to MSEK-2.2 (-1.0)
- Profit per share for first quarter amounts to SEK -0.13 (-0.10)
Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("the Company") has held an annual general meeting on May 3, at which the current members of the board, Scott Moore, Neil Said, Les Kwasik, Jonas Dahllöf and Peter Hjorth, were re-elected. Further, the board has been authorized to issue up to 33,000,000 new shares or other financial instruments.
Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ), reg. no 556832-3876, (hereinafter the "Company") has previously through the financial calender at the Company's website communicated April 25, 2019 as date for the annual general meeting. Due to administrative reasons, the date has been postponed and the shareholders are hereby invited to the annual general meeting to be held on May 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in the Company's premises at Brahegatan 29 in Stockholm.
The board of Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("Vilhelmina Mineral" or "the Company") has decided on record date for dividend in kind of the shares in the newly formed subsidiary Upgrade Mineral Nordic AB ("Upgrade Mineral"). The decision was made on the basis of authorization from the Extraordinary General Meeting on August 2, 2018. The record date for obtaining shares in Upgrade Mineral is March 7, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2018 (October - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK 3.3 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK-3.3 (-1.1)
- Profit per share for fourth quarter amounts to SEK -0.22 (-0.11)
Full year 2018 (January - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for the full year amounts to MSEK 11.0 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for the full year amounts to MSEK -11.3 (-2.9)
- Profit per share for the full year amounts to SEK -0.84 (-0.34)
Swedish junior resource company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) (the "Company") has appointed Scott Moore as new chairman of the board. Mr. Moore represents Canadian owner Vilhelmina Minerals Inc. which is indirectly controlled by Canadian investment company Forbes & Manhattan. Mr. Moore's predecessor as chairman, Michael Timmins, is leaving Forbes & Manhattan and thereby also his assignments in portfolio companies.
Swedish junior resource company Vilhelmina Mineral AB's (publ) Norwegian subsidiary
Joma Gruver AS has obtained approval from Røyrvik municipality for its plan program for
the Joma mine industrial area. The plan program is stipulated by Norwegian law and is an
important step in the permitting process related to restart of mining activities in Joma.
Third Quarter 2018 (July - September)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to 1.3 (0.0) msek
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts to -1.3 (-1.3) msek
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts to -0.09 (-0.15) sek
First Nine Months 2018 (January - September)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for first six months amounts to 7.7 (0.0) msek
- After-tax profit for first six months amounts to -8.0 (-1.8) msek
- Profit per share for first six months amounts to -0.64 (-0.21) sek