Swedish junior resource company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) (the "Company") has from Nordic Growth Market NGM AB obtained a conditional approval for listing on multilateral trading platform Nordic MTF in Stockholm. First trading day is estimated to November 29, 2018. Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) will be traded under ticker code VILHEL MTF.
Swedish junior resource company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) (the "Company") is reporting new drilling results from the Joma Project in Røyrvik municipality in central Norway. This drilling program tested exploration and brownfield targets in and nearby Joma. The Joma Mine is an historic producer of copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) from a volcanogenic massive sulfide-type deposit that operated from 1972 to 1998, mining 11.5 Mt at 1.49% Cu and 1.45% Zn. The Joma Project includes the Joma Mine and proximal areas held as exploitation concessions and exploration permits by Joma Gruver AS which is a jointly owned company between Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) and Joma Næringspark AS. Results from new drilling program include several intersections with significant length and grade, supporting the Company's plans to embark on studies to evaluate potential economics from residual resources in the mine area.
Second Quarter 2018 (April - June)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to 5.4 (0.0) msek
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts to -6.2 (-0.5) msek
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts to -0.50 (-0.06) sek
First Six Months 2018 (January - June)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for first six months amounts to 6.4 (0.0) msek
- After-tax profit for first six months amounts to -7.3 (-0.5) msek
- Profit per share for first six months amounts to -0.58 (0.07) sek
The shareholders of Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ), reg. no. 556832-3876, (hereinafter the "Company") are hereby invited to the extraordinary general meeting to be held on 2 August 2018 at 3:00 p.m. in Hamilton Lawfirms's facilities at Hamngatan 27 in Stockholm.