Vilhelmina Mineral is active in exploration and mining development in the Nordic region mainly copper and zinc. The company is currently focusing on the Swedish Stekenjokk project and the Joma project in Norway. Here you can find our Press Releases and other financial information like reports and information regarding the share.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Investor Relations Contact.
Third quarter 2019 (July-September 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for third quarter amounts to MSEK 1.5 (1.3)
- After-tax profit for third quarter amounts MSEK -1.5 (-1.3)
- Profit per share for third quarter amounts SEK -0.09 (-0.09)
First nine months 2019 (January-September 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for first nine months amounts to MSEK 5.6 (7.7)
- After-tax profit for first nine months amounts MSEK -5.6 (-8.0)
- Profit per share for first nine months amounts SEK -0.34 (-0.64)
Swedish junior resources company Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("Vilhelmina Mineral" or "the Company") has submitted an extensive supplement to the ongoing application for exploitation concession in Stekenjokk and Levi. The documentation was sent to the Swedish Mining Inspectorate. The concession application relates to mining of copper and zinc. In its supplement the Company maintains that exploitations concessions should be granted for both mineralizations.
Second quarter 2019 (April-June 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to MSEK 2.0 (5.4)
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts MSEK -2.0 (-5.6)
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts SEK -0.12 (-0.45)
First six months 2019 (January-June 2019)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for second quarter amounts to MSEK 4.1 (6.4)
- After-tax profit for second quarter amounts MSEK -4.2 (-6.7)
- Profit per share for second quarter amounts SEK -0.25 (0.54)
Subscribe to Press Releases and Reports via Email