Vilhelmina Mineral is active in exploration and mining development in the Nordic region mainly copper and zinc. The company is currently focusing on the Swedish Stekenjokk project and the Joma project in Norway. Here you can find our Press Releases and other financial information like reports and information regarding the share.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Investor Relations Contact.
The board of Vilhelmina Mineral AB (publ) ("Vilhelmina Mineral" or "the Company") has decided on record date for dividend in kind of the shares in the newly formed subsidiary Upgrade Mineral Nordic AB ("Upgrade Mineral"). The decision was made on the basis of authorization from the Extraordinary General Meeting on August 2, 2018. The record date for obtaining shares in Upgrade Mineral is March 7, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2018 (October - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK 3.3 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK-3.3 (-1.1)
- Profit per share for fourth quarter amounts to SEK -0.22 (-0.11)
Full year 2018 (January - December)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for the full year amounts to MSEK 11.0 (1.1)
- After-tax profit for the full year amounts to MSEK -11.3 (-2.9)
- Profit per share for the full year amounts to SEK -0.84 (-0.34)
Subscribe to Press Releases and Reports via Email